Whether you are a permanent resident, a refugee, an asylum seeker, a naturalized Canadian citizen or you have a student permit or a temporary work permit, our counsellors will support you with your settlement and integration procedures.
You will get information, advice and services for support at different levels:
• Settlement procedures (to obtain a driver's license, health insurance card, social insurance number, government forms, social assistance programs, administrative procedures, etc.)
• Access to our volunteer program to get a first work experience to mention in your CV, make a difference in our community and get to know Quebec better
• Legal information from one of our volunteer lawyers so you understand your rights
• Employment assistance if you are looking for a job that meets your aspirations
• Food aid (baskets) if you are going through a difficult time
• Family help if you have children or are pregnant
• Personal assistance if you experience difficulties in your personal life (tension in your couple, isolation, homesickness, anxiety, etc.)
Also, if you want to meet other women and create a new network for yourself, you can subscribe to:
• Collective kitchens
• Well-being courses and activities
• Our mother-child program
• Informational activities such as coffee-meetings on different subjects (e.g., Quebec institutions and values, gender equality, access to health services, etc.)
Drop-in Daycare service: a free access to our drop-in daycare will enable you to participate in our activities with ease.