The spring session will start on March 30 and end on June 14.
We offer 3 groups:
- 2 beginner level groups 112-1: Monday to Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- 1 intermediate group: 312-2: Tuesday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The courses will be taught online. Make sure for this:
• to have a computer or tablet with a camera and a microphone capable of supporting a videoconferencing or collaborative work application
• to have unlimited high-speed Internet access or Wi-Fi
• to have a personal email address (used by one or only one student)
• to have the technological skills necessary to participate in distance learning activities to access technological platforms and participate in videoconferences
• to have a French keyboard and headphones
• to have a quiet and isolated workspace, conducive to learning.
For those of you who have children under the age of 5, you can take advantage of our free drop-in daycare and study at the Centre (limited places).