Would you like to expand your professional network? Would you like advice from someone currently working in your field? Are you looking for mentoring to develop your career? Become a “Pay it forward” mentee !
Pay it forward is creating a bond of solidarity between women. The aim is to encourage a closer relationship with other women who are more experienced in a certain field, to form a network of mutual assistance, support, exchange and professional development.
This professional pairing is first and foremost a gesture of solidarity on the part of former participants in the Centre's employment assistance service, with the aim of sharing their learning through a mentoring relationship with other women currently linked to the Women's Centre of Montreal, as they search for employment.
Thanks to a donation from Scotia Bank through its Scotiainspire program, Pay it forward is a program that has been brought back to life after the pandemic.
The objectives of mentoring
- Enable former participants of the Women's Centre of Montreal to share their knowledge with a participant currently seeking employment
- Encourage women to exchange ideas and take action to maximize job integration through mentoring
- Build a women's self-help network
- Maintain a sense of belonging to the Centre among advisors, participants and former participants in employment
- Encourage a mutually beneficial relationship
Are you interested in personalized support in your job search? Would you like to benefit from mentoring services to help you in your job search? Contact us at 514 842-6652 (services based on eligibility).
If you are currently registered in our employment assistance program, don't hesitate to contact your counsellor for more details.