Do you have education and/or experience in a traditionally male-dominated field (engineering, IT, environment, agronomy, construction, mechanics, etc.)? Are you having trouble finding work or getting interviews?
Our team has been working with women looking for employment in predominantly male occupations for over 20 years, which has helped us develop a finely tuned expertise in this area. In fact, we are the only resource of our kind on the Island of Montreal.
Under our Action-Reaction group program, you can enjoy access to personalized, results-oriented coaching that will guide you in your efforts. The program features include:
- Tailored job search tools, including the efficient use of social media
- Techniques for networking and reaching out to prospective employers and industry contacts
- Job interview and negotiation strategies (emphasis on self-assertion)
- Practice scenarios to learn how to overcome potential obstacles
- Internship opportunities to showcase skills you have recently developed or acquired outside Quebec
* You may even be eligible for financial assistance through Services-Québec