Looking for new professional challenges? Have doubts about where your career is taking you? Need to refresh or upgrade your skills?
Let us help you explore your interests so you can make better career choices in line with your personality and your skill sets.
Did you know that many of the job-generating sectors of tomorrow:
- Are tied to short-term education or training programs, such as vocational diplomas (DEPs) or college attestation programs (AECs)?
- Are physically less demanding than some of the occupations currently performed by women (patient care attendants, laundry workers, daycare educators, etc.)?
- Offer schedules that are easier to manage than in healthcare and other fields?
- Provide better insurance coverage and/or wages than other women-dominated professions?
Working with a guidance counsellor, the Virage group will allow you to:
- Explore rewarding non-traditional careers you may never have considered
- Tour schools and hear from women who love their line of work
- Learn the ins and outs of various jobs
- Determine whether going back to school is a realistic option for you.
*You may even be eligible for financial assistance through Services Québec