Have you immigrated to Quebec from a non-French-speaking country? Are you interested in learning more about French language and Francophone culture? Our francization program includes classes for new French speakers, in partnership with the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion. We will help you reinforce your written and verbal communication in French and ease your integration into Quebec society and the labour market.
The next session will start in January 2021 and will be done remotely. We will offer the following levels:
- Level 5 : FIA 312-1 (full)
- Level 7 : FIA 412-2 (full)
Registrations and assesments for the next session will begin in february 2021. We invite you to communicate by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject line "francization".
Prerequisites for distance learning courses:
• Have a computer or tablet with a camera and a microphone capable of supporting a videoconferencing or collaborative work application;
• Have unlimited high speed Internet access or Wi-Fi;
• Have a personal email address (used by one or only one student);
• Have the technological skills necessary to participate in distance learning activities to access technological platforms and participate in videoconferences;
• Have a French keyboard and headphones;
• Participate in individual or group educational activities according to the teaching schedule;
• Have a quiet and isolated workspace, conducive to learning.
Classes are given on a part-time basis (12 hours/week) for 11 weeks.
Do you have young children? If you sign up for our Mother-Child Program, you can also have access to our drop-in daycare services (limited places).